Energy Management and Procurement
Through our strategic relationships and agreements, our energy consultants are able to provide our clients with:
- The ability to negotiate client energy contracts every day with 100+ Retail Electricity Providers (REPs) – by far one of the largest network of REPs in the energy brokerage industry. As your advocate, we are vendor-neutral and we leave no stone unturned to find you the most competitive rate and the best contract terms available, while concurrently taking into account your risk tolerance and creating a structure to help mitigate that risk.
- Providing clients with a state-of-the-art energy data management capability at no additional cost when procured with our assistance. This web-based system provides on-demand budgeting, automated bill auditing (where 100% of any incorrect billing is returned to you), weather normalization and real-time access to interval meters. The program applications and reports are designed as a value-add, be it from an Operations, Accounting or Environmental perspective.
- We also offer clients asset management solutions and options such as Economic Demand Response and Capital Restructuring to further assist them in their efforts to maximize that aspect of their energy strategy.
- We bring significant influence, experience, and strong face-to-face working relationships with REPs, pricing 400-500 million kWh and 800-900 thousand Dth weekly from the company’s operations in Houston, the epicenter of the energy industry in the US, which is then leveraged together with your “energy spend” to secure even stronger results.
- We want to earn the right to be your trusted, “go to” alternative energy company and “Energy Resource Partner” in the energy space. Our team represents and advocates your interests with REPS, and we offer consulting services and solutions beyond procurement. We want to learn how you are using energy, what has changed in the past years and what you anticipate may influence your energy use in the future.
Lastly, we also encourage clients to have our team procure price quotes from the market periodically, several months before contract renewal, in order to get a sense of where the market is and how to increase the opportunities of obtaining an even more attractive rate, as compared to waiting until the last month, which may narrow that window of opportunity. Simply stated, it’s a no-lose proposition; there is absolutely no obligation for you to accept any rate negotiated from any REP, but you may well choose to select and take advantage of a particularly low quote or highly desirable terms and/or structure at any given time.